Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Technology



Technology...Seems like the usual spill is - It's supposed to make life easier.  I think I've been sold some dry land in a swamp.  Ya know what I mean? 

So, I have to rename my blog because after a b'zillion instances of feeling like I have lost control of my blog, or my email, I should say alternate emails, etc., because I would like to vent publically, yet privately, and then the strangest thing...as you get older, you can't remember a thing.  Trying to keep up with passwords, and all to protect your identity...and then all of a sudden you become the person that's trying to hack in to your account because you can't remember: 1) the email you created. 2) the password you changed. 3) the password you changed again because the other password did not work the first time you tried it after changing it, the password that is...Woo Boy!  I'm tired already and the morning is not even over with yet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment